At Toledo Center, every effort is made to understand your specific needs to assist you in making the best decisions on treatment options.
2) Our Admissions Counselor will work with you to review the next steps in the process and answer your questions.
Topics discussed typically include one or more of the following areas:
- Our eating disorder treatment programs
- Treatment costs
- Verification of insurance benefits
- Determining the level of care needed
- Admission procedures
- Living arrangements
- Lengths of stay
- Working with your existing professional treatment team
3) We will provide a clinical assessment conducted by a qualified mental health professional.
- Clinical Assessment
- We will schedule an interview to discuss review your needs and build recommendations for care.
- Medical Testing – We may ask you to obtain several medical tests from your physician, such as:
- Blood tests to assess electrolytes and other biological systems
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) test to assess heart functioning
4) Schedule an admission date
Once we have determined that the Toledo Center for Eating Disorders meets your needs for eating disorder recovery, we will schedule a date of admission and provide additional information that helps prepare you and your family for admission.