We aim to make our website accessible to our visitors, including those with a disability. We believe that everyone should have access to information and services, and we strive to provide an inclusive and accessible experience. Technology and the web landscape changes rapidly and we understand that sometimes issues may occur that could impact accessibility, which is why your feedback is valuable for us.
Web Accessibility Standards
We have designed our website with the goal of meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards. These guidelines provide a framework for making web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
Our website utilizes accessibility features to improve user experience for people with disabilities including, but not limited to:
- Alternative text for images and other non-text elements on service pages to provide context and descriptions for screen readers.
- Keyboard navigation for people who cannot use a mouse or other pointing device.
- Consistent navigation with main menus in the same location on all pages.
- Captions and/or transcripts for video content.
- Utilizing font sizes and color contrast intended to meet the needs of users with visual impairments.
- Major browser compatibility, including Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. It’s recommended that you install the latest version of the browser on your computer or device.
Feedback and Support
If you have feedback regarding the accessibility of our website, please contact us using the form below. We are committed to evaluating our website’s accessibility and welcome your feedback.